Plots for summer 2017 will be distributed on week 13 at Turun kauppahalli
EERIKINKATU 16, 20100 TURKU
M 27.3. at 9-17 last years renters
T 28.3. at 10-16 last years renters
W 29.3. at 9-17 new renters
T 30.3. at 10-16 new renters
F 31.3. at 10-16 new renters
S 1.4. at 10-13 new renters
After this week you can ask for a plot by email or phone.
We do not take reservations before this week.
Turun 4H-yhdistys: firstname.lastname@example.org p.050 522 0651
Plot Size: about 10 m x 10 m = acre = 100 m2.
PRICE per season:
Plots, with water supply 25 € (Hirvensalo, Katariinanlaakso, Pahaniemi, Ruohonpää, Vätti)
Other plots 20 €
Half a plot at 15€
Payment in cash at the time of reservation.
NOTE! plots format varies by area / plot.
Landlord: Turun 4H-yhdistys r.y. Phone. 050 522 0651
Plots are modified in spring and in autumn they are plowed, so they can be cultivated only by annual crops.
PLOT RENTERS CHECKLIST
- The rental period is one of the growing season at a time.
- The plot is approximately one-acre (10 * 10) sized
- During the booking of the plot it is not possible to tell the exact plot location.
- Turku 4H Association rents the plots and marks them with sticks
- The city takes care of spring modification and autumn plowing
- Soil preparation and marking of plots is permitted by the weather conditions as early as possible in the spring.
- The plot must be used within two weeks of the marking, or it can be rented to someone else.
- The renter is obliged to clean up the plot in the autumn (strings, tools, plastics, veils, stones, sticks, etc.) until week 41.
- If the plot is not treated well, access to renting plots the following year is forbidden.
- The paths between the plots and other renters are about 40 cm in widht.
- NUMBERING of the plots in the field: When you stand in front of the mark and the number is displayed in front of you, your plot is in front of you at the right.